This special experience is marked by its one-of-a-kind authenticity and passion, allowing you to enjoy the cellar experience at your leisure.
Private vineyard tour and wine tasting in the Itria Valley
Join a local wine tasting and discover the region's unique character.
- Per tour based on 2 people booking
- Per each next person
Discover the wines of Puglia’s Itria Valley
Visit a private tour of a family-owned vineyard nestled in the stunning Itria Valley. This tour will lead you to discover the estate’s rich history, learn about the process of creating indigenous wines, and marvel at the winery’s meticulous respect for the environment. The visit commences with an introduction by the owner, followed by a stroll through the vineyards, a tour of a restored 17th-century farmhouse in its original rupestrian state, and concludes with a visit to the state-of-the-art cellar where the various stages of wine production are explained. Finally, indulge in a tasting of some of the estate’s representative wines paired with local snacks.
This tour includes:
- Guided tour of the vineyard, the production area and the museum.
- Tasting of 6 wines with local delicacies: cheeses, vegetables, salami, orecchiette pasta, fruits, and sweets treats.
- English-speaking guide.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please let us know of any dietary restrictions.
- The tour is available either at 11 am or at 5 pm.
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy