Explore the Authentic side of Alberobello on one of our tours
Alberobello guided tour with cooking show and light lunch
Explore the charming town of Alberobello and enjoy a cooking show with lunch in a trullo courtyard
- Per person based on 4-12 people booking
- Per person based on 3 people booking
- Per person based on 2 people booking
A historical and culinary escape
Experience the enchanting town of Alberobello on a guided tour, followed by a ride through picturesque country lanes ending with a delectable cooking show in a trullo courtyard featuring typical local delicacies. Choose from different modes of transportation – all eco-friendly – to explore this UNESCO heritage site in the heart of Itria Valley.
This tour includes:
- Guided tour in Alberobello.
- Cooking show and lunch in a trullo Courtyard.
- Tips (not customary in Italy).
- Anything else not mentioned above.
The guided tour is available in Italian, English, French, and Spanish.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Segways, golf carts, rickshaws, or eBikes are all available for the countryside ride.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking.
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy