Learn from Maestro Mimmo Vestita about the town’s artistic heritage
Natural dyes workshop in Puglia
Learn all about the various herbal properties
- Per person based on 5 and more people booking
- Per person vegetarian lunch (optional)
Unlock the secrets of Mediterranean flora
Learn about the beauty of the natural world with our textile dyeing workshop. Discover how to dye textiles such as cotton and linen using plants, flowers, roots, and food waste from the Mediterranean bush. The workshop provides a comprehensive lesson on the history and basics of natural dyes. You’ll get to prepare and extract dyes and dye textiles yourself. The experience also includes a vegetarian lunch to refresh and energize you for the remainder of the workshop
9.00 am — On-site welcome meeting
9.15 am —History and basis of natural dyes
10.00 am—1.00 pm — Textiles preparation
1.00 pm—3.00 pm —Vegetarian lunch
3.00 pm—6.00 pm — Color extraction and textiles dyeing
This workshop includes:
- All textiles and dyeing materials.
- A written guide to practice natural dyes at home.
- Textile samples dyed during the workshop.
- A cotton tote bag as a gift.
- Herbal waters and natural snacks.
- Transport to/from the location.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
Most travelers can participate
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy