Learn from Maestro Mimmo Vestita about the town’s artistic heritage
Papier-mâché workshop in Lecce
Learn the ancient tradition of papier-mâché with a local craftsman
- Per tour based on up to 8 people booking
A timeless art form
During this fantastic workshop, you’ll receive historical context on the origins of this century-old tradition and participate in creating statues, providing a unique opportunity to learn about Lecce’s past. Learn about the materials used for papier-mâché and experience first hand the satisfaction of creating your own handmade objects.
This workshop includes:
- All materials necessary for the workshop
- Visit of the papier-mâché studio
- English-speaking translator
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
Most travelers can participate.
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy