Explore the Murgia region on two wheels on an eBike tour near the renowned UNESCO heritage site, Castel del Monte.
Private guided hiking tour in Salento
Experience the otherworldly atmosphere of the local bauxite caves in Italy’s southernmost area.
- Per half day tour based on up to 5 people booking
- Per half day tour based on 6 and more people per booking
- Per full day tour based on up to 5 people booking
- Per full day tour based on 6 and more people per booking
Hike Salento’s coastal trails
With the assistance of expert hiking guides, you’ll trek along one of the most enchanting hiking trails in Salento, situated in the southeastern region, where you can appreciate the breathtaking views of the coastline and the majestic cliffs overlooking the sea. The excursion will commence at the port of Otranto, where you will follow the picturesque coastal paths, including the renowned Piscare trail, where you’ll find the legendary Torre del Serpe. Then, you will hike on the Orte trail, which leads to the splendid Bay of Orte. Then on to the natural beauty of the Otranto Leuca Natural Park, before heading towards the bauxite caves. As part of our itinerary, you will also visit the historic center of Otranto, with its magnificent Cathedral and the Aragonese Castle.
This tour includes:
- Guided hike
- Visit of Otranto
- Hiking shoes and clothes
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Things to bring with you
- Hiking shoes
- Long trousers
- Water and packed lunch
- Backpack with 2 shoulder straps
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 20 people per booking.
- Half day itinerary: visit of Otranto and hiking in the morning or afternoon.
- FFull day: visit of Otranto in the late morning and hiking after lunch.
- The tour can be canceled or postponed to another day because of the weather conditions.
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy