Discover Salento’s breathtaking coastline on this fantastic excursion
Private kayak tour in Salento
Paddle along the Salento coast and stop by the famous Roca Vecchia, Cave of Poetry and many more scenic spots.
- Per tour based on 2 people
- Per tour based on 3 people
- Per tour based on 4 people
- Per tour based on 5 people
- Per tour based on 6 people
Salento’s coastal wonders
Discover breathtaking landscapes through our kayak and canoe tours. Away from the mainland, you’ll marvel at the stunning beaches, high cliffs, and sea caves reachable only by water. With crystal-clear waters, you’ll be able to explore a new world filled with natural microorganisms unique to each backdrop. Learn about the history of the Salento Coast and discover caves, canals, and reservoirs that tell the stories of the people who lived there. Our professional guides will offer a unique perspective on the area’s history, zoology, and geology too.
This tour includes:
- Kayak or canoe.
- Professional guide.
- Life jacket.
- Waterproof bag where you can put documents and keys.
- Water shoes and clothes
- Anything else not mentioned above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- To participate, it is essential to know how to swim.
- It is not necessary to have kayaking experience, our kayaks are stable, large, and safe.
- The tour is not recommended for those people with severe dorsal articulation problems.
- Kayaks withstand a weight of max. 100 kg per person.
- Private excursions are designed to be suitable for everyone. The fleet consists of double and single canoes (sit-on-top) that are very stable, large, and safe, suitable for beginners. You can also have a double and single (sit-in) kayak with easier access to the water level.
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy