Discover amazing Polignano caves on the board of boat.
Boat Tour of Salento with Aperitif
Try boat tour with experienced sailors and great lovers of the sea in Otranto!
- Per full day tour low season
- Per full day tour medium season
- Per full day tour high season
- Per full day tour highest season
- Per half day tour low season
- Per half day tour medium season
- Per half day tour high season
Boat Tour of Salento with Apéritif on the Board
Dive into the nature of Salento with boat tour in Otranto. The boat trip starts from the port of Otranto and depending on the wind you decide the route with the possibility of heading south and reaching places such as Santa Cesarea Terme, Castro within the Coastal Park Otranto – Santa Maria di Leuca or north towards Torre dell’Orso. In this part of Puglia, the coast is high and steep, often inaccessible from land, with cliffs full of arches and caves and an incredibly blue sea. It is a real wonder to sail along the coast. During sailing you have lunch on board, in the afternoon you return back to Otranto. The lunch on board consists of a light menu based on traditional recipes and strictly local products ‘zero kilometers’ (friselline with tomato, orecchiette, baked bread, fresh cheeses, seasonal vegetables, fruit, sweets and local wine).
- Boat tour
- Professional skippers
- Light lunch on board
- Expenses to reach the place
- All other services not mentioned in the “INCLUDED” section
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Full day tour from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Half day tour from 10:00 to 13:00.
- No half day excursions in August.
- Low season: 1 January to 9 April and 17 October to 31 December.
- Medium season: 10 April to 11 June and 12 September to 16 October
- High season: 12 June to 11 September.
- The highest season: 7 to 21 August.
- Most travelers can participate.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.