Discover the amazing Polignano’s sea caves
Taranto private yacht tour
Enjoy a day sailing on the turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea.
- Per tour based on up to 9 people per booking
Sailing the Ionian Sea
Embark on an unforgettable journey to explore the hidden gems along the Taranto coast. We will depart from Sant’Eligio pier in Taranto, sailing towards the pristine waters where the Salento coastline begins, following the path of the dolphins to the charming Isole Cheradi islands. You will have the opportunity to swim in the crystal-clear sea and bask in the gentle waves. Lunch can be served onboard, and the tour includes stops to view dolphins, swim in the sea near caves and islands, and explore the Aragonese Castle. As we return in the evening, witness the breathtaking sunset over the Ionian Sea and capture the moment with some incredible pictures as a keepsake of this extraordinary experience!
This tour includes:
- Exclusive rental of a Beneteau35 yacht.
- Skippers on board.
- Lunch on board (though it can be added as an extra)
- Anything else not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking.
- Make sure to bring a swimsuit.
- Departure at 10:30 am, arrival at 6:30 om.
Please refer to https://authenticpugliatours.com/cancellation-policy